Saturday, October 31, 2015

Aloha, Sweet Kirup-Pineapple head.

Well it finally came. The day I have been secretly dreading for ages.
Kira will be leaving tomorrow morning to fly to Hawaii to attend BYU for the next 3 years.
How on earth did this day come so fast?

Let me just tell you a little bit about Kira.
(Excuse the proud sister bragging, though, Im not close to sorry.)
She is not just a sister, she is my friend, my comic relief and my car dancing partner.
She's determined and intelligent.
She's been working her ass off for the past few years to get to where she is now.
Not only did she get into BYU Hawaii but she also got accepted to Cal State Fullerton and BYU Provo.
(Which is a BIG deal)
Lets be honest though, wold you rather study in the snow or in Hawaii....
She made the right choice :)
She has always been very smart and for that I'm truly jealous.
She is a beautiful creature inside and out. An amazing example to others. Always kind.
She is absolutely hilarious, when I'm having a bad day I just go through her whole Twitter account because I know that I'll get a good laugh out of it. 
Everything that comes out of her mouth is gold.
She can burp better than any man I've ever heard.
Bottom line, she's a champion.

Kira is not just my sister.
We have been through the unimaginable together and she alone understands my past situation from when we were little.
I feel kind of like I'm losing my security blanket.
My sisters and I are all very close so its going to be weird without our Kirup.

I view this as an experience for her to grow and to expand. To spread beauty to others, like she does in my life. I know that she is capable of success. I have no doubt in my mind.

So heres to you Kira. May you find happiness. 
I pray that comes in the form of a 6'4" surfer.
YOU DESERVE IT!

I you little Pineapple-Head.

( Seriously, is she not the babiest babe?!)



My love, I am so proud of you,

Cheers & Aloha.



No comments:

Post a Comment